Wagner Weather link
02 (Labor Day) is Championship Night
Just to clarify things and hopefully settle some of the rumors, the B Mod 23jr was torn down last night [8/23/13] after being protested and was deemed perfectly legal. The crankshaft was taken out of the motor and weighed on a scale and was 2lbs above the legal limit. Before being taken apart it was whistled and the compression ratio was 8.8. It was physically measured and was 360 inches, the cylinder heads are untouched EQs, the lifters were also pulled from the motor and checked. The protesting driver was also in attendance from beginning to end and agreed it was legal. End of story.
Wagner Speedway Tech Official Bryce Anderson
1) Call John or Lynn if you are running late. If you are not entered into the line-up by 7pm, you will start at the back!
2) Make sure your Transponders are charged & on your vehicle!
3) Make sure you are wearing your RaeCeiver!
4) Get ready for some Great Racing Action Friday Night!
Rule Update: Hobby Stock: Deleted the line that read: "No steering quickeners allowed"
Rainout Policy: 1) Keep your wrist bands! They will be good for free admission next week!
2) No points are awarded (Next week starts with Heat Races)
Friday Night Racing at its finest!
Race's start at 8 P.M. SHARP
Pit Gates open at 5 P.M. Hot Laps at 7 P.M.
Grandstands Pit Gate
7 and under are Free Fans/Crew $25
8-13 $5 Drivers $25 + $5 for Points Fund
|We will NOT run WISSOTA
Street Stocks this summer
Some of the improvements for 2013
1. Camera & RACEceiver Radio will move to the pit tower
2. A 50" TV will be installed so the pit crews can watch as officials review calls
3. Adding 4 new poles & 16 new lights for a total of more than 50 lights
4. Safety fences on pit side
5. Increased banking in corner 2 & corner 4
(adding approximately 400 tons of new dirt)
6. Guard rail around the infield for the safety crews
& Transponders are required
at Wagner Speedway!
|If you need
a transponder, send
an e-mail, or
call Lynn @ 605-491-0325.
We will be selling them for $395, which is about $50 cheaper than you can buy them anywhere else.
We also have a few Transponders & RACEceivers for rent.
Call ahead to reserve a rental!